Each year, there are special days that remind us to take the time to appreciate the wonderful people that contribute to our lives and communities. This upcoming March, don't forget about National Dentist's Day, the perfect opportunity to thank that special person who keeps your smile shining bright all year.
Table of Contents
- When is National Dentist's Day?
- What is National Dentist's Day?
- How to Celebrate National Dentist's Day
- Social Media Posts from Previous Years
When is National Dentist's Day?
The next National Dentist's Day is on March 6, 2020. In fact, this holiday is on March 6th every year.
What is National Dentist's Day?
National Dentist's Day was created to show appreciation for the 200,000+ thousand dentists in the United States. It is also an important holiday to raise awareness of the importance of dental hygiene.
How to Celebrate National Dentist's Day
Here are some great ways to celebrate National Dentist's Day. For all social posts, use the official hashtags #DentistsDay or #NationalDentistsDay.
- Share thanks for your dentist on your social media accounts (a photo of your beautiful smile, perhaps?)
- Send your dentist an email with a thoughtful thank you message
- Schedule an appointment for you or your family
- Refer your friends or family to your dentist
- Spread awareness of important dental statistics
- Donate to a charity that offers free dental work. Here's a great list
- Put some extra effort into your dental hygiene to show your dentist that you regularly floss and brush your teeth
Social Media Posts from Previous Years
Here are some creative Instagram posts from previous years' National Dentist Days.
From Elevated Smiles
The dentist at Elevated Smiles was so thrilled with her team's gifts in 2019 that she posted the image below with the caption:
"My #amazingteam made me feel so special this week! We celebrated #nationaldentistday and #mybirthday. My week was filled with surprises. I love what I do, and I'm truly blessed to have the best dental team ever! #elevatedsmiles #elevatedsmilesdentistry #bestteam #sweetflowers #yummytreats"
From Forever Smiles Pediatric
Forever Smiles Pediatric, based in California, shared this thoughtful Instagram post in 2019. It features the flowers the dentist received and a special message that her children delivered in the card.
From Eduardo Torres Suarez, DDS
Dr. Eduardo Torres Suarez joined in the fun from abroad with this thoughtful post. One of his patients responded: "te manda a decir que feliz día del odontologo y que gracias por dejarle esa sonrisa tan bella"
From Greg McGlone's Practice
Greg McGlone's practice added a great sense of humor to their Instagram post from 2019. "We Love our Dr Greg! #nationaldentistday #localbusiness #denverdentist #smilebeautiful"